- Academic Support is with Mark A today, beginning at 3:05
- As a reminder, Earth Systems and Environmental Studies will be going on a field trip to the Saline Wetlands on Friday. Please dress to be outside. Boots are highly recommended. Students in these classes Please see Emily today to help organize rides.
- Tuesday Joke-O-the-day:
- Questions: What do you call wood when it’s scared?
- Answer: Petrified!
- If you dressed up for spirit week today, please stop by the multipurpose room at lunch for a group picture!
- Reminder for ACT sample test takers should arrive between 7:40 and 7:55 Saturday. Bring your ticket, ID, test materials, a snack and water. We will enter through the multipurpose room. Don’t be late!
- The Dance is this Friday, Nov. 1 st at 6pm. Tickets are on sale now and are $5! See Mychaela to but a ticket. If you have food or decorations for the dance, please bring supplies to school tomorrow!
- Bonus Joke-O-the-day:
Question: What are a ghost’s favorite rides at the
Answer: The scary-go-round and rollerghoster!
- Friday is the final day of spirit week! Tomorrow’s theme is:
- Friday: Backwards and PJ
- Women in STEAM is meeting today during lunch in Johnna’s room.
- Final Joke-O-the-day:
Question: What’s a
vampire’s favorite fruit?
Answer: A necktarine!